Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Game Designer Portfolio - Part 4

Hello again, I was not going to post today, but I want to be consistent, so there. This is a game I created a while ago. It features a car driving down a very bad road (hence the name). There is not much to explain here but the controls.

Use arrows to accelerate, break and move left or right.
Use space bar to shoot at incoming barrels.
Collect Nitro to move faster for a short period of time.
If controls do not respond - click on the flash window (the game).

Here is the link: BAD ROAD RACER


Let me just add a quick disclaimer here. I did not create the car asset as well as the barrels, the potholes and the nitro. They were images I downloaded, credit goes to whomever credit is due.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment